Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OVERWHELMED!

EMAIL FROM JUDY

Dear Sharon, Larry, Tim, and Lisa (for some reason I still want to call you Jill),

I have been home now about a week and it feels so good.  I have started doing things again; like cleaning, and working on the addition.  My animals also seem to be a lot lighter.

I have a woman staying in my basement bedroom.  She house sat while I was gone and had to move out of her apartment because of mold and health issues.  So I asked her to stay on.  She had a psychic friend of hers over and unfortunately I wasn't home.  But her friend commented on how positive the house felt.  Another confirmation on the changes.

I also have a neighbor that would like to hire you to do her house and yard.  she is convinced that something really bad is going on with her electronics (her phones often don't work, her computer is often down, etc) and her husband thinks something is attacking him in his sleep.

Thanks so much for all that you have done at my house.  I play that chant cd often.  It is just beautiful music.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment