Monday, January 25, 2010

Someone is watching me.

I was originally contacted by the owner of the quilt shop to do a clearing of a space she had recently rented for her quilting classes. It had been built a few years before as a garage to store suitcases in for a company who manufactured them. She told me that every time she went into the space she felt as though someone was watching her. I went with another person, as I often do when clearing. There was a lot going on in the spaceenergetically, especially with electromagnet fields (EMF). The EMF was the first thing we worked with and referred her to someone who could electrically ground the building. There were other problems in the space with some earth energies, which were also easily remedied. Then I began to walk the space, feeling the subtle energies along the walls. I came upon an energy field that extended way beyond the wall. As I began to trace it with my hand I knew that it was the energy of a tree. I put my hand into it and pain shot through my arm. I was somewhat unprepared for this. I began to clear the energy as best as I knew how. When I felt satisfied we were through, we left. As I walked out the door I felt a sharp pain in my neck, as if some thing had shot an arrow at me. I mentioned this to my partners as we left. That evening I had a group of friends coming over for our weekly psychic workshop. By this time I had an amazing headache and related it to the clearing incident earlier in the day. I knew that there was something left incomplete, that some how this tree spirit needed help and I did not know how to help it. We went through many scenarios of asking it to, “go to the light,” to cross over, but nothing was working. Finally, my friend Dirk, said that he would hold back the pain of my headache while I asked how can I could help. This worked immediately. I got the message that to help the tree we must assist its transmutation back into the elements. Great! Only I had never done this before. We all silently focused on the spirit of this tree, visualizing its transmutation back into the elements. After about ten minutes my headache went away and there was a feeling of peace. I could not wait until the next day to go back to the quilt shop. When I returned I knew that the spirit had gone and the energy felt calm. I phoned the owner and left her a message about what had taken place that day. She called me back the next afternoon in tears. She said that she remembered the day that they had taken the tree out to put in the garage and she had felt such sadness about the way it was bring done. The tree had felt her compassion and through her calling me facilitated its crossing over. This was such a valuable lesson for me to realize that there are spirits of all kinds here and just as people can die and not know they are dead so can plants, trees and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment