Monday, January 25, 2010

My house is making me sick

The weekend I moved in to my house I became very depressed and it has been a slow crawl out of it this last 6 months. Beyond that, I feel restless when I go to sleep. I feel like there is energy outside my window that won’t calm down. I wake up 5-6 times a night and haven’t rested well one night since I moved in. This is all uncharacteristic of who I am. My relationships aren’t the main concern necessarily.

However, the thing that has pushed me to call on you is what is happening to my 6 year old daughter. She has grown more restless and anxious this last 6 months and now is hearing voices in her head telling her scary things. It is scaring her and tormenting her. This only happens when she is upstairs in her room, which is next to my room upstairs where I feel all of the restless, negative energy.

There is a meth house next door to me that two people have died in the basement from overdoses and my house was a prior meth house that had connections to the house next door prior to me moving in. I am not sure if there is a connection or not.


Results:
The house feels much better. I am sleeping through the night, every night, which has never happened since I moved in. My relationship is 1000% better. And most importantly, my daughter is better, however she has had a few episodes since. They are much less frequent but would like to see them gone all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment