Friday, March 13, 2020

The Power of Distance Clearings

This year has had an onslaught of people calling for distance house clearings. Energetic House Clearing is an excellent thing to do to help sell Real Estate, clear the energy of ghost, violence, death, anger, divorce or bankruptcy. 


So far we have cleared a home in Costa Rica that would not sell, a condo in Arizona where the owner had passed away and her daughter wanted it cleared before she moved in, a rental property in Los Angeles that had a ghost and the owner wanted it cleared before the new tenant moved in and a home in Long Island where the disturbing energies were keeping a new born from sleeping.

So how do you work long distance is what I get asked the most. The technique I use is similar to what I do when I am there in person only I do it with a map of the property. It is good to have a large blow up from Google or Bing maps along with a plan view of the property. I always begin a dowsing session by tuning in and calling in all my spirit guides, angels and guardians. I then sit down and meditate and begin to walk through the property much as I would if I were there. I look for disruptive energy from the earth, spirits, ghosts and predecessor energy from past tenants or owners. It is interesting how you can feel and sense the same energy from a distance as you can when you are there in person. 

It took me a while to feel comfortable with distance clearing but often times they are even more special. Once these have been determined I begin the process of clearing based on what I have found. 

When working from a distance I like to work with angels. My favorite are Archangel Michael ad Gabriel.

This is because they are both very good with clearing space and also work with spirits that are trapped. I have been working with Michael since I was a small child and often times find that when i have finished a smell of Gardenias will appear. It is very exciting to see how the universe is helping others too open to theses possibilities and ever time I do a clearing I learn something new from the client, the angels and myself.



Once cleared we then place the map on a table. I aligned the home to the same direction it is if I were there. I then place Merkaba Stars in each corner of the property and beginning in the East corner and set the crystal to the property with a pendulum. (i do this by asking the pendulum to set this crystal into the earth at this location and quit spinning when it is done), then I proceed to the 3 other corners doing the same thing. Then I ask that all the crystals sync together creating a beautiful connected energy around the property.

Next I place a pyramid over the top of the property and align the pyramid to the North. Once this is set I place an incense bowl in the center of the map and put 9 sticks of incense in the bowl (one for each direction)
I then light all the incense and do a smoke offering prayer to all the land and nature spirits. I leave the incense to burn and place a small speaker on the map and play the Schumann waves repeatedly for 7 days.
After 7 days I again get into a meditative state, call in the Angels and Guides and ask if there is anything else that needs to be done, when complete the house will feel peaceful and harmonious.

No comments:

Post a Comment